DEPARTMENTS

viernes, 15 de junio de 2018

DRAGON ART PROJECT


Today I´m going to tell you how we did the Dragon art project with our two teachers Blas and Amaya.
First our teachers told us to take a piece  of paper, then, they told us to put in the paper depending on our seats: Carnivorous, herbivorous or omnivorous. Then they told us to put aquatic or terrestial and for last, they told us to put three characteristics: sight, hearing and smelling. In my case I put 7p of hearing, 2p of sight and 1p of smelling.
I made a dragon with two big ears, two eyes a bit white because its sight was less developed and practicaly it doesn't have smelling. I drew a long tail and two big wings, it was like a bat but, it was a dragon.



Alejandro.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.